Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beyonce Knowles in HALO

Ever heard about this song “HALO” by Beyonce Knowles? Well, I first heard this the time my sister was using my pc and never close the youtube she’s been watching. Not knowing that it was the song she was listening to. I’ve been curious so I listened to it too. And wow! It really catches my attention until I caught up myself listening to it over and over again. You know, it’s not just about the voice of Beyonce and the beating of the music that makes me like this song, but as well as the lyrics of it. Totally amazing! Well, it’s just maybe that I can relate to the song? Hahahaha… funny isn’t it? I maybe sound corny, but it really does have a great impact on me. Anyways, since I really love this song I never hesitated to put it here in my blog too! Maybe you might like this too after listening and reading its lyrics. So here it is, try to check this out!


No comments: