Friday, January 16, 2009

Rain says: It's not over yet!

Waaaa... After last night, I was thinking that the rain would never come back. Then I was wrong. When I wake up this morning, the rain starts pouring again. Cold wind starts to blow, and I started to feel worry. Not only because of the unfortunate flood victim people, also because I couldn’t wash my clothes, especially my uniforms. What happen to our weather here? It seems that the rain has never an ending. Could it be possible that it will continue until next week? Oh God please don’t let it be. I miss the sun, when is he coming back? Goodness it can’t always be like this. I really hope that next week, the rain will pity on us and give the sun to shine again.

3 comments:

amiable amy said...

Yep. My brother in Carmen had a knee deep water in the first floor of the apartment. It is raining bad really. Hoping the sun will show up and give CDO and neighboring cities a break. Nice to here.

shezz said...

Thanks for the comment Amy. Yeah right, seems the sun wouldn't show up yet. Still cold here. I also seen some pictures in Carmen, our school before COC is also been rushed with flood. I guess the whole lower part of CDO is affected by this continuous rain.

imelda said...

hi how are you???